Saturday 30 October 2010

Drink & Draw, Thursday, November 11th

Lads & Ladies, next Drink & Draw is on THURSDAY, 11th of November! Depending on the weather, we'll be inside the pub or in the heated beer garden.

And don't forget to send me some of your sketches to drinkdrawcork@yahoo.ie if you want me to upload them - there was some awesome stuff recently! =) Keep up the great art!

Last but not least a few pics from the recent Halloween Drink & Draw, enjoy!

Cool stuff by Ronan Crowley

By Tina Mertlbauer (Sorry Tina, I stole it from you =P)

Fairyman was not there, so I tried to sub for him

3 comments:

  1. lol lovely job on the fairy, he is pretty cool. Tinys work above is awesome too, pity I didnt make it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess there's a curse over Drinkydraw... there must be drawn a fairy every night or the tiny folk will be very angry :O I just prevented a desaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol yep I made the mistake of inviting them that first night of fairy drawing, now they will never leave, ah well gives our art some fairy magic ;)

    ReplyDelete